Warning: file_put_contents(/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/bitupdateus/public/wp-content/plugins/bulk-post-0.4-1/cache/sessions//XeoRUzxNpVp4TLTHfJTnYjU80kXYFw96dYeIe496): failed to open stream: No space left on device in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/bitupdateus/public/wp-content/plugins/stupidpie-1.8.3-1/vendor/illuminate/filesystem/Filesystem.php on line 122
  DGAP voting rights: JOST Werke AG | News | Bit Updates
Home » bitcoin updates » DGAP voting rights: JOST Werke AG | News

DGAP voting rights: JOST Werke AG | News

Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 | bitcoin updates

JOST Werke AG: Publication in accordance with § 40 Abs. 1 WpHG with the aim of Europe-wide distribution ^ DGAP Voting rights announcement: JOST Werke AGJOST Werke AG: Publication pursuant to § 40 Abs. 1 WpHG with the aim of pan-European distribution13.02.2018 / 16: 02Publication of a Voting Rights announcement transmitted by DGAP – a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement .————————— ———————————————— Stimmrechtsmitteilung1. Information about the issuerJOST Werke AGSiemensstraße 263263 Neu-IsenburgGermany2. Reason for the announcementX Acquisition / disposal of shares with voting rights Acquisition / disposal of instrumentsChanges in the total number of voting rightsOther reason: 3. Information about the NotifierName: Registered Office and State: Morgan Stanley Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America4. Names of shareholders with 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.5. Date of threshold contact: 07.02.20186. Total voting rightsShare Share TotalShares Total number of voting rights Instruments (total 7.a. + voting rights of (total 7.a.) (total 7.b.1. + 7.b.) Issuers7.b.2.) New 6.89% 3, 11% 10,0001% 14,900,000 last 6,53% 3,33% 9,86% / statement7. Details of the voting rights a. Voting rights (Sections 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN directly attributed in% directly attributed (§ 33 WpHG) (§ 34 WpHG) (§ 33 WpHG) DE000JST4000 428.838 598.127 2.88% 4.01% Total 1,026 .965 6.89% b.1. Instruments i.S.d. Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHGArt of the instrument Maturity Exercise time- Voting right- Vot- / expiry / right time absolute in% Right of revocation anytime at any time 463.045 3.11% Securities Lending AgreementSum 463.045 3.11% b.2. Instruments i.S.d. Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHGArt of the Settlement Exercise Cash settlement or voting / voting instruc- ture / period / physical rights Rights Term Term Settlement Absolute in %% Total% 8. Information relating to the Notified Party Notified Person (3.) is neither controlled nor controlled by other Noteholders with notifiable voting rights of the issuer (1) X Complete chain of subsidiaries starting with the highest controlling or ultimate controlling entity: Company% voting rights,% instruments, Sum in% if 3% or if 5% or if 5% or higher higher Morgan Stanley%%% Morgan Stanley%%% Capital Management LLCMorgan Stanley%%% Domestic Holdings, Inc. Morgan Stanley &%%% Co. LLCMorgan Stanley%%% Morgan Stanley%% International Holdings Inc. Morgan Stanley%%% InternationalLimitedMorgan Stanley%%% Investments (UK) Morgan Stanley &%% 5.41% Co. International plc. Morgan Stanley%%% Morgan Stanley%%% Capital ManagementLLCMorgan Stanley%%% InvestmentManagement LLCMorgan Stanley%%% MSDW Offshore%%% Equity ServicesInc.FUNDLOGIC SAS%%% 9. For proxy pursuant to section 34 (3) of the WpHG (only possible in the case of an attribution pursuant to section 34 (1) sentence 1 no. 6 WpHG) Date of the Annual General Meeting: Total voting rights after% (corresponds to general meeting: voting rights) 10. Other notes:———————————————– —————————- 13.02.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Corporate News / Financial News and Press Releases. Media Archive at http: // www.dgap.de ——————————————— —————————— Language: DeutschCompany: JOST Werke AGSiemensstraße 263263 Neu-IsenburgGermanyInternet: www.jost-world.comEnd of the Notice DGAP News Service ——————————————— —————————— 653945 13.02.2018 °

Related

Russia: Kremlin critic Na

Because of an unauthorized demonstration in the Russian province, the opposition politician Alexej

Update makes Google Backu

              Update makes Google Backup and Sync ready for APFS            

To my ANGER: Better expla

Ms. Essling, what were you most annoyed with in the media this week?

HackerOne study: Bug Boun

                         (Picture: HackerOne)                                            Those who find weaknesses in web